[Sca-cooks] In Need of Assistance...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 14 09:50:56 PDT 2006

I am seriously contemplating coming out to California for Huette and
Hroar's wedding.  However, I am in need of a place to stay.  I'll be
arriving Friday afternoon at the Burbank airport, and will be leaving
Monday morning from the same airport.  Is there anyone who has a spare
bed that I can use for those nights?  If needed, I can have a rental
car, so you wouldn't need to pick me up or return me to the airport.
Unfortunately, due to back problems, I have to sleep on a bed or futon.

Thanks a bunch!!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn