[Sca-cooks] Weather ( names?)

Diane & Micheal Reid dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat Oct 14 21:32:20 PDT 2006

 Darn here I thought you had some new info on Pictish names.
No worries non meant non taken.  Pictish jest became rather fashionable
around home now they just wash over.
 " He`s just the pict of the litter", " Pick Pict Postal Packaging",
 " Must be cold he`s blue again", " Need a royal color rub the Pict"
 " Your not a Celt your a Pict", " What is blue three apples tall and is
extinct? / Picts"
 Guess me skin gots to thick didn`t even notice the possability.
 Cealian
 PS - Means traveler, books are at St. Annes Gaelic Colledge, Cape Breton,
Nova Scotia. Has nothing in common with English  Collin or Colyn. Used by
Nobility  like Smith or Jones for traveling when they didn`t want to get
attention. Sorry it was twenty odd years ago don`t remember the name of the
book, it had something to do with a census.