[Sca-cooks] Savory Toasted Cheese was Savories for Banqueting Table?

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 17 12:47:48 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
>I have seen Savory Toasted Cheese (or STC) referred to many times on the
>list. It seems to be a staple in the many kingdoms that are not Caid.
>
>Since I live in Caid, could someone post the recipe or guide me to the
proper
>spot in the Florilegium?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Renata

Beware; many treacherous versions of orthodoxy abounnd!  Experiement, enjoy
some of the several versions, and pick the one(s) that meet your taste and
observation of the original.  The several versions I've tried, prepared by
various cooks, have been quite good, and only one was not worth trying again
(personal taste thing).

pacem et bonum,
niccolo difrancesco