[Sca-cooks] Savory Toasted Cheese

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 10:23:13 PDT 2006

Thanks to all who sent me the info - you guys ROCK!

It so happened that I have all the ingredients (include a Presidente brie, a
French brand with the smoothest, tastiest rind I've ever had) in the house so
I made it last night.

It was fabulous! I did add a dash of mustard powder to it at the end and
served it on toasted slices of a seeded baget and put them under the broiler. YUM!

It went surprisingly well with the Cabboges in Potage (Plyen Delit #32 with
the addition of marrow bones) I was testing. AND I've got the leftovers for
lunch!

Thanks!

Renata