[Sca-cooks] 10th C. Cornish?

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 23 17:19:11 PDT 2006

Since I have Hugo Stopp's Aus Kochbuchern des 14. bis 19 Jahrhunderts in
front of me with the first recipe collection is dated 1350 and the last
recipe collection dated 1886, I would say you are incorrect.  The difference
may be attributable to the difference between Jahrhunderts (Century) and
Hundertjahren (hundred years), as the 12th Century is the 1100's.  It would
be interesting to see what the original text actually said.

Bear