[Sca-cooks] Red Wine for Game Marinade

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Sun Oct 29 07:44:22 PST 2006

Since the axiom has already been stated {use nothing you wouldn't drink} it
still doesn't have to be expensive.  A
 Chianti is bold enough for the game, _Livingston Cellars_ from California
is available in larger bottles (half gallon jug) and don't dismiss the boxed
wines!  Peter Vella  is another inexpensive label.
Caointairn