[Sca-cooks] Indian Pudding

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 31 09:56:11 PST 2006

My family loves this one.  This one came from a Girl Scout Council
cookbook.  However, it is not very different from one from the
Williamsberg Cookery Book, where it was fresh cut corn and bread crumbs
of course.

Corn Puddin

 16 oz can whole kernal corn, drained
 16 oz can creamed corn
 1 cup milk
 3 beaten eggs
 1 tsp salt
 2 tsp sugar
 lots of pepper
 1/2 cup saltine cracker crumbs
 butter - the size of an egg

 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

 Grease a casserole dish.  Mix all ingredients except the butter in
 the casserole dish. Cut butter into pieces and dab around the top
 of the casserole.  Bake for 1 to 1-1/4 hours until puddin is set.
 Cool 10 minutes and then serve.

Selene