[Sca-cooks] Volker's article, Florilegium stuff

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 11 23:48:15 PDT 2006

Volker commented:
  <<< Am Montag, 9. Oktober 2006 14:06 schrieb Rob Downie:

 > Since this list is not set up for file storage, a while ago someone
 > created a yahoo group to serve as an extention to this one so that
 > files
 > could be shared more easily:
 >
 > Group description from the homepage:
 > Sca-cooks at ansteorra.org

Thanks, it's done. The text file 'Machs Fein Suess' is now in the files
section up on yahoo. Enjoy!

Stefan, did I ever send it in for the florilegium? Surely I must
have... no? >>>

No, you hadn't at the time you wrote this message. However, you did
send it to me yesterday and today I sent you a message asking whether
I could add it to the Florilegium. :-) I'm assuming from your
comments above, that I do have permission to add it.  I will get back
with you about such things as by-names and what contact info I may
include.

Folks, if you have a concern about sending something to me for the
Florilegium, or if you have sent something and you haven't seen it
appear or gotten any reply from me, by all means, please send it
again or give me a poke.

Some times I have gotten things and forgotten about them or there is
some kind of technical hold-up. Perhaps I've lost your email address
and I need an explicit permission note. I'd rather get a duplicate or
a question than let something fall through a hole somewhere.  I've
got several very good articles that I want to get online, but I got
them in PDF format. I have now found a program that will translate
them to Word for me, but it will take me a while to work through the
PDF backlog I have. Or sometimes I will put aside something with a
technical problem until later. I have a very good article from Bear
on trenchers, which I translated from PDF to Word. Unfortunately,
when I try to get Word to generate an html file from this, the
illustrations disappear. Argh!  Micrsoft. grumble. Since that article
will be announced in my November article, I guess I better find and
fix the problem. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas