[Sca-cooks] Best of luck, Papa

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 1 11:35:26 PDT 2006

Betsy Marshall wrote:
> He did good- made it to the finals, and received the kings blade of chivalry
> for his efforts to keep things even all the way through. Pyro

Congrats to Papa Gunthar...

And...congrats on your good news as well, Stefan.  I think you should go
with whichever job you think you'll enjoy the most...that can go a long
way toward making up for a longer commute!

Kiri (who commutes, by bus, 2 hours each way...but loves her job and
gets to work at home when not teaching "on platform")

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn