[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Oct 2 11:40:37 PDT 2006

Roflmao well in your terms. Then Heavy weapons shouldn’t exist, knights
would be all over and made knights for more than beating someone with a
stick. Proof of use is proof of use. What would one estimate is not
documented but known to be done/used (just questioned how it was
used)... maybe 90%, that was felt so common place that they had no need
to document it???? I am not into it for Beer but I am into the game.
Remember we are to attempt to Recreate our IDEALS of the time frame. We
do not do precise recreation. I agree those who can/want to should be as
accurate as they can and if they can document it hey I am all for an
education. If proof of use is found, in this case the use of tomatoes
(Green would be what was used in period according to the information
placed on the Floralgillum "yes I did that to tweak Stephan") then where
is the problem?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead