[Sca-cooks] *Sigh* That tomato thing - again

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 2 12:40:49 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
suck
at research but as I said my wife takes up my slack for me :).

Chass Brown A.K.A.  < < < < < <

Sounds like another instance of that mushy term having an oblique and
viscous definition . . . . "period".   Gotta define terms in the discussion
when that one is banied about.  Does once appearance of one mention by some
guy to another make something "period", or does in need to have som
frequency, longevity, specific description of use, recipe, or geographic
ubiquity to be called "period"?  Lots of very different and intertwining
definitions when you ge tthat one word hopping about.

Seems that person has a "common use" twist in his/her personal
interpretation.  It seems yours is less demanding, and that does not make
you evil.

niccolo