[Sca-cooks] Stray bits of food weirdness, none of them in-period....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 4 21:38:12 PDT 2006

1.  Seen recently in my grocer's cold food section: Cheesecake flavored
cream cheese spread....
2.  Seen (and purchased) at another grocery store: Pumpkin Nog.  Seasonal
egg nog, with pumpkin puree in it.  Very tasty, but would be even better
spiked with rum.
3.  And for a completely surreal soundtrack to my dishwashing this
evening..."Brown Sugar" by the Rolling Stones, in concert tonight about two
miles from my house.  Clearly audible from my back porch, just off the
kitchen.  Yes, of course I'm regretting being an adult about my budget, and
not getting a ticket!
How's everyone else's evening? ;oD
--Maire, feeling chatty and strange at the same time....