[Sca-cooks] Smoked Meats in Northern Europe

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 7 11:47:37 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
smoking and it comes out wonderful? No sense using the wood when
you use the nutmeats for something else. Also good just for throwing
on the briquette coals when grilling.< < < < <

Apple and pecan mix is my smoke wood of choice, when I can find them at the
same time.  Sweet from apple and a little sharpness from pecan.  Both are
reasonably subtle in my experience as compared to hickory.

niccolo difrancesco