[Sca-cooks] Long Pepper & Grains of Paradise

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 7 14:59:07 PDT 2006

Guess I have to make a trip to my Marin store soon.  My supply is getting
old and I am interested in the salts too.  By-the-by, thanks for the tip on
the saffron at Costco.  I am having great fun using up all my old stash.
Since the new Trader Joe's opened in Novato (near my local credit union
office), I haven't made many trips to the San Rafael location (of both)
which is across the street from Whole Foods.  I can't wait for the Whole
Foods planned for Novato is completed and I won't have to make many forays
into southern Marin where traffic on 101 can be a killer at any time of day.

Thanks again!

Katira al-Maghrebiyya