[Sca-cooks] Smoked Meats in Northern Europe

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Oct 8 21:56:18 PDT 2006

We discussed salt cod back in February and I posted these links.
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/jump.jsp?itemID=29366&itemType=PRODUCT&searchid=inceptor

http://www.qualityfreshseafood.com/sacodsbypocf.html
http://www.tienda.com/food/pop/se-01.html

I thought you could store it out of the fridge but when you began the
soaking process,
then you moved it to the fridge. May be wrong. Have to check the
packages or contact
the dealers.

Johnnae