[Sca-cooks] Roses was Late SCA-Period Sweets?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 11 13:11:40 PDT 2006

I'm never exactly sure where people will go
with certain ideas that come out of even modern
books. Sometimes just a neat photo will get someone
started; other times they need a recipe or a pattern
or a source for a mold or materials. That's why
I suggested the book. It did fit the theme.

Johnnae, just playing librarian