[Sca-cooks] Weather

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 12 05:20:01 PDT 2006

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2006/s2716.htm

32 degrees feels like 23 degrees F I am unsure about
the major storm watch, but I am reminded that I need
to replenish the winter scraper supply for the cars.

I know Detroit playing baseball in October....

Johnnae

Snowing? I wish... It was 37C (98.6F) here in Innilgard today and I rode
home in that on my bike... Joy...

Drakey.