[Sca-cooks] Last minute help for Viking pancakes

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 22:43:52 PDT 2006

Christianna commented:
  <<< Just got the new and improved ones out of the oven.  Haven't
tasted them
yet, but the eggs definitely helped make it more cohesive.  I added a
touch of honey to the batter as well.  So sue me ;)
Will let you know how they came out after the feast tomorrow! >>>

I've emailed Gunnora with some of the commentary from this list, so
she can verify whether the eggs are missing from the copy of the
recipe on her website and fix it if she likes. I've not heard back yet.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com