[Sca-cooks] Weather ( names?)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 22:02:30 PDT 2006

 > Darn here I thought you had some new info on Pictish names.

I wish I did. I'm afraid other than some discussions in the tatooes-
msg and/or the woad-msg files, that file I mentioned is all that I
have on the Picts. We really don't know that much about them, and
what we do know is often so twisted up with myth and wishful "New-
Age" thinking that its hard to find good verifiable information.

If you find more info, or know anyone that has done some real
research on this culture, perhaps even written an article, I'd love
to add it to the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas