[Sca-cooks] Partially OT: Counterfeit LifeScan test strips

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 15:57:14 PDT 2006

Sharon Gordon wrote:
> With the number of people on the list who have mentioned diabetic family or barony members, this could affect many people.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/10/16/glucose.strips.reut/index.html

Thanks!  I use One Touch Ultra, and live in MD, so I need to check the
number on the package.  Sigh.  Fortunately, it's not that big a deal for
me, beyond the idea that my numbers may be off...I'm not on insulin, so
the effect on me will be minimal, though seriously annoying!

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn