[Sca-cooks] Savory Toasted Cheese was Savories for Banqueting Table?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 17 18:15:29 PDT 2006

My favorite Cheese Goo, to date, is whatever Cheese Goo I happen to be
indulging in.  easy-peasy.  I haven't actually had a bad batch (mine or
someone else's), although I don't know that I'd like it if it were made with
really strongly-flavored cheeses (blue or something).  Usually, I'm doing a
mix of cheddar and cream cheese, or brie and anything....
I'm intrigued, though, on re-reading the recipe (in His Grace's post), what
Digby might have meant by a "thick, sharp" cream cheese.  Does he mean a
cream cheese as we know it, or an aged, sharp cheese that happens to have
been made with cream?
Hmmm...field testing seems to be called for! ;o)
--Maire