[Sca-cooks] Feeding Kids Re: OT - Somewhat amusing

Bj Jane Tremaine vikinglord at cox.net
Thu Oct 19 15:40:13 PDT 2006

 I will NOT
> cook a separate meal for a picky kid, and yet my kids WILL skip dinner

Good for you! I have the same policy.  I am a working mom and by the time I
get home it is usually 6pm and 7pm before dinner is ready.  My kids eat what
I make or PBJ.

One of my favorite moments with my 12 year old son it when he had a friend
overnight and hid friend gave dinner the harry eye ball.  Joe leaned over
and said, "You better at least try it or you will get nothing else."

Jana Aoibeall
CAID, Calafia (San Diego)