[Sca-cooks] Red Wine for Game Marinade

JohnKemker john at kemker.org
Sun Oct 29 21:13:47 PST 2006

Quoting grizly <grizly at mindspring.com>:

> [...]

Actually, Maestro niccolo, none of it is locally harvested game.
Every last bit of it is either from Idaho or Alaska, where my wife has
family in the professional hunting business.  Last year, I only
managed to harvest a single doe, which my family of six managed to
consume fairly quickly.  (I have a wife and four daughters that love
venison.  It doesn't last long in our house!)

--Cian