[Sca-cooks] Did I imagine it? (lost chicken recipe)

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Thu Oct 5 00:45:26 PDT 2006

Once, a long while ago there was a thread about making 'meatballs' from
chicken. I vaguely remember that someone called them "medieval chicken
McNuggets" because the suggested sauce was a sweet mustard. The recipe was
something like, "cook your chicken and then mince fine, adding breadcrumbs,
eggs, spices, then fry in a pan, then place on skewers and roast over a fire
before serving".

Or some such. Did I dream it? Does this sound the least bit familiar? I have
wandered all over my saved messages, the Florilegium, the Internet
recipe-books... I'm stumped. And at 3:50 in the morning, I'm starting to
think I lost my mind.

Hrothny