[Sca-cooks] Long Pepper & Grains of Paradise

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 6 14:55:18 PDT 2006

Greetings, Cooks All:

I was in Whole Foods (Berkeley California) the day before yesterday,
and what to my wondering eyes did appear but boxes of Balinese long
peppers and of grains of paradise. And the prices even seemed
reasonable.

I chatted with the person in that department, and it is likely that
not every single Whole Foods stocks them, but it is likely that many
do. He suggested that people call ahead.

I suspect that they won't be in the same location in every Whole
Foods, either. In "mine" they were in the cheese department along
with a wide range of expensive salts for around the world.

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita