[Sca-cooks] using up extra whey (whey not?)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 12 22:25:34 PDT 2006

Christianna mentioned:
<<< I notice that pickling meats in whey is not mentioned, and I have
read
about that process several times recently.  As a matter of fact, I have
about a gallon of whey in stock right now since I just made some fresh
cheese, and was considering what to do with it. >>>

whey-cheeses-msg  (32K)  6/ 1/06    Cheeses such as ricotta made from
the liquid
                                        left after making other cheeses.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/whey-cheeses-msg.html

Stefan