[Sca-cooks] Sausages/Brats

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 10:15:09 PST 2006

Well this weekend was fun filled with grounding and spicing meat for our period sausage stuffing fest.  We did both the mundane stuffers, and used the horn stuffers that Kristin Ailbe Anmclaid made for me!  Both work really well though certainly turning a handle is MUCH easier than pushing meat through a horn.

Anyone have any hints, tips, etc. they would like to share let me know off list I would love to hear it.  We made 80 and they all turned out really great!

Marie/Gwynn
Chatelaine of the
Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

Kol ha-olam kulo
gesher tzar m'od
V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

"The entire world is a narrow bridge