[Sca-cooks] Marshmallow Etiquette

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 1 21:47:51 PDT 2006

Adamantius moaned:
<<<
 > So Adamantius, IMHO, leave your Evil Spawn alone.  He may like them
 > charred.  And, if he
 > doesn't, he will learn how to do them all on his own.

Yes. In my poorly-ventilated apartment kitchen... ;-(  >>>

Well, easy enough. Take him to the park with a bag of marshmallows
and roast them on a fire there. It's going to be Fall soon and the
weather should be cooling down. In a month or two it should be
excellent weather for this.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas