[Sca-cooks] Great News

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 4 11:08:21 PDT 2006

This came over the Subtleties List today

Johnnae

Greetings unto this list,

My name is Mistress Ainesleah, and I have been lurking on this list
since pretty much the day it was created.

This past week-end, I had the wonderful honor of begging the boon for
elevation to the Order of the Laurel, for my good friend, and
moderator of this list, Baroness Faerisa.

The reasons I gave were for her research in medieval Portugese cooking
and her work in research and re-creation/

creation of subtleties.

Please help me welcome Mistress Faerisa, Order of the Laurel, Kingdom
of Northshield.

Mistress Hermina Matilda de Ainesleah of Meredene, OL