[Sca-cooks] It's DUCKS ;-)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Sep 4 18:01:57 PDT 2006

Well, I just brought home 5 ducks- Indian runners, by breed They're a
very old breed- their type was known 2000 years ago, came to Europe
from the East Indies. They're egg laying fools, will out produce
chickens, and they stand kinda weird- almost upright, so they kinda
look like bowling pins ;-)

Eggs are very high protein- suggested usage is in pastry. These girls
are pretty young yet, although they're starting to lay. Did I hear you
say, Adamantius, that you want some eggs when I see you next weekend?
And, do you happen to have a recipe for hundred year old eggs? I
figure since I have them (and like hundred year old eggs), I might as
well try the recipe ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....