[Sca-cooks] Peerages

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 14:00:41 PDT 2006

Just a few thoughts...

1. My peerage is also recent, so I could be the debated one. Thus, if my peerage offends any on the list, let me offer my sincere and humble appology.

2. Boons-A few things
1. It is not always specifically one within the Order.  My Laurel begged the Boon when I was inducted into theorder of the Pelican.

2. I was called into court mid-morning, sent directly to vigil, and elevated in the evening...so there isn't always a gap between vigil and elevation.

-Ardenia