[Sca-cooks] My Next Feast

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 6 09:33:51 PDT 2006

 --Anne-Marie:..if you want a period veggie instead of the new world
haricots, I highly
> recommend the "new peas in the pod", <> you can often find frozen sugar
> snap peas (much tastier than the snow
> peas) in the frozen veggie section.<

Yeah, sounds better too!  I happened to find "enough" bags of green beans on
sale {2 lbs./$1.00} at a store going out of business.  And have been
worrying myself about their quality ever since.  Since the seating capacity
of the hall is being limited to 60 diners, I am willing to keep the green
beans for myself.  Shoot, I should open a bag tonight . . . .  Caointiarn