[Sca-cooks] My Next Feast

Jim Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 10:24:44 PDT 2006

I used the Green Bruet with Cheese and Eggs 3 years ago at Caid 12th
night with great success.  I used a vegetable-based broth concentrate
from Whole Foods market, so i could feed it to vegetarians, who will
sometmes eat eggs, I find.  I had two soups:  that and an onion-based
soup.  I came closest to running out of the Green Bruet.

Jared