[Sca-cooks] It's DUCKS ;-)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Sep 7 05:39:53 PDT 2006

On 9/6/06, Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> Phlip mentioned:
>  <<< Eggs are very high protein- suggested usage is in pastry. These
> girls
> are pretty young yet, although they're starting to lay.  >>>
>
> I know that chicken eggs come in various sizes, but, in general, how
> big are duck eggs compared to chicken eggs?
>
> Stefan

I'm certainly not an expert, but these girls are producing (got mt
first this morning! Think they're settling in ;-) eggs that are the
size of a large hen's egg, but they appear slightly elongated.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Has anyone seen my temper?
I seem to have misplaced it at Stalag XXXV....