[Sca-cooks] OT: Coronet Merchant Recommendation

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 08:23:11 PDT 2006

>Her work is wonderful!  I'll keep her pages bookmarked in case I run
>across anyone else who needs a pointy hat!
>
>Kiri

And remember, it's not just pointy hats. She does amazing jewelry
(her pendant boxes are not to be missed), is one of the area's
foremost costumers, her & her husband can make anything out
of wood (including the new Kingdom thrones), and can rig up
pretty much anything else you like. Truly amazing woman with a
degree in metalwork with a minor in math.

Gunthar