[Sca-cooks] Pie Shapers: Was Speaking of Beets

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Fri Sep 8 11:49:14 PDT 2006

I have been told many o' times that 1601 onward is out of our period.
Interestingly enough majority of them research the Middle Ages and a few of
them think that SCA should have the end date at 1500 (if not earlier).
So yeah, 17th century is what I was meaning a somewhat OP. The pies above
the chewitts are from 1600s molds. As to which end of the 1600s, it does
say.
Also, some of the drawing will change when you run the mouse over it. Like
the fish mold drawing above the chewitt mold drawing.
De/Lyse
Changing name, should end up being Delis but if some bizarre reason I missed
something in the docs. the back up is Fiordelisia. either way (De)