[Sca-cooks] Lainie

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 17:12:11 PDT 2006

Sharon Gordon wrote:
> News from another list:
>

>> Her Honour, Lady Elaine de Montgris (our 'Lainie!) has been placed on vigil
>>
> for the Order of the Laurel today by An Tir's most Gracious Majesties
> Amalric and Caia!!!!!
>
> ***************
> Congratulations 'Lainie!!!
>
> Was that for Cooking or Garb or ???
>
> Sharon
> gordonse at one.net

Lainie,
I'm so very pleased, happy and proud for you!  Wish I could be there to see your elevation, but it just isn't in the cards.  But know that I wholeheartedly welcome you into our Order!

Kiri

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help
yourself, the second is to help others

                        -- Audrey Hepburn