[Sca-cooks] It's DUCKS ;-)

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy4 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 11 17:20:12 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <lilinah at earthlink.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] It's DUCKS ;-)

> To me they look the color i saw when i was in Bali - they are a color
> or colors i saw on the duck page you sent - mostly a light and
> slightly warm brown... kind of the fashion color called "taupe". I
> didn't see any white ducks - and they don't look white to me in the
> photos. Chalk that up, perhaps, to monitor setting differences.

I think I saw some of these ducks displayed at the York Fair
yesterday....certainly looked like the picture, but we had all three kids
with us and I didn't take the time to read the info card. They really do
resemble bowling pins!

It's become a tradition for us at the Fair. We don't go to any of the other
animal exhibits, but we have to go see the poultry. Huge, gorgeous roosterS,
sweet little doves--and the Polish Crested Chickens who look like they're
straight out of 1964 Liverpool! Love the Polish chickens.

Laurensa