[Sca-cooks] Lainie

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Sep 12 03:51:36 PDT 2006

At 04:35 PM 9/10/2006, you wrote:
>News from another list:
>
> >Her Honour, Lady Elaine de Montgris (our 'Lainie!) has been placed on vigil
>for the Order of the Laurel today by An Tir's most Gracious Majesties
>Amalric and Caia!!!!!
>
>***************
>Congratulations 'Lainie!!!
>
>Was that for Cooking or Garb or ???
>
>Sharon
>gordonse at one.net

Well, I'm told it is for 'stuff'- doing a little of everything, and
inspiring others to do the same. Though there was some talk Sunday that it
was for packing, particularly when His Maj looked at the pile of stuff
stacked up and then at Zippy the Wonder Volvo, and said "You fit all of
this into _that_?"

Anyway, I'd like to thank Sharon for posting the, and all of you for your
good wishes. I have a mailbox stuffed so full of them that I cannot hope to
answer them, but I want you all to know how much I value your warm thoughts.

Now my friend Katrine and I can get to planning our respective vigils!

'Lainie