[Sca-cooks] Upcoming Elevation

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Sep 12 21:09:10 PDT 2006

I think it is becoming clear that in many Kingdoms Period Cooking is being
looked on with approbation and delight.  Feasts are being advertised with
medieval foods and even whole courses put down with no more surprise than
"Meat and Potatoes" used to be.  I think that Papa Gunthar should be
congratulated and sincerely thanked.  I don't see how this would have come
about if he hadn't offered the raving maniacs, er...  Talented Cooks and
redactors on this list a place to exchange knowledge and experiences!

So as well as Congratulations 'Lanie and Serena we should thank Papa!

Regina Romsey, remembering that it was a period feast if it didn't contain
tomatoes or potatoes :-)