[Sca-cooks] Cook's Prayer, was RE: 9/11 SCA cooks

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 00:16:52 PDT 2006

Sorry, I have been abroad and not followed the discussion very
throughly. Can someone enlighten me about what passage of Zelazny are
you refering to?
Zelazny is one of my favorite writers and I think Amber books are
among the best phantasy books I know.
Ana

On 9/13/06, Pat Griffin <ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You all know that if you quit responding to Duriel, you'll ruin his fun, and
> he might quit trying to shock and offend.
>
> Mordonna

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth
with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you
will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci