[Sca-cooks] Cooking Symposium in Midrealm?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 07:11:23 PDT 2006

Debra Hense/Kateryn de Develyn wrote:
> I've been watching the Midrealm calendar and haven't seen the yearly cooking symposium pop up on it yet.  Is it being held this year?
>
> Kateryn

My understanding, from Mistresses Iasmin and Hauviette, is that it
won't.  However, someone (don't remember who) told me that they were
working on the possibility of holding it in another location.

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn