[Sca-cooks] Upcoming Elevations!

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 15:58:40 PDT 2006

Congratulations to Faerisa, 'Lanie, and Serena!  I hope that you will continue to shine
in your efforts and be inspirations to us all!  Welcome to the Grove!

I hope that you three will share your plans with us and afterwards share the photos of
your elevations, for those of us who do not live in your areas.

I am so happy for you!

Huette