[Sca-cooks] Harvest Days - Feast Report

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 14 21:31:43 PDT 2006

The batter for this helps make the dish.  Egg yolk, flour and a little white
wine.  Cariadoc's recipe is 8 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of flour and 1 1/2
tablespoons of wine to 1/2 pound cheese.  I gave it a try many years ago and
it turned out pretty good.  I've got a couple pounds of a really good Extra
Sharp Cheddar in the refrigerator.  It sounds like a dish for the weekend.

Bear