[Sca-cooks] Chili's Southwestern eggrolls - Oop

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Fri Sep 15 06:35:06 PDT 2006

Ahh, but you take a large lemon and cut it in half and imbed the saldito in
the center. Then to eat you bite your front teeth down on the saldito and
scrape across to the edge of the lemon to get some of the pulp and juice.
Turn the lemon and bite down again. The salt/lemon is very addicting.

Cecily
-in Arizona