[Sca-cooks] FW: Suenos chocolate?

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 11:19:49 PDT 2006

Here you go, Kiri-sama ;)
Christianna

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Bluestone [mailto:dpopsb at langate.gsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 1:36 PM
To: King's Taste Productions
Subject: Re: Suenos chocolate?

It is Un-sweetened baking chocolate. (100% Cacao.. No sugar)  It is the
chocolate that can be ordered off the mellowbellies website.
http://mellowbellies.com/  There is a cool slide show that shows how the
chocolate is made on a small farm in Ecuador. The farm is partially
owned by a local grant park woman. I'm pretty sure Suzanne knows her.
BTW I forgot to add the disclaimer to the recipe " Please consume
responsibly."

Peter

>>> "King's Taste Productions" <kingstaste at comcast.net> 09/15/06 1:02 PM

Loved your Bruffle recipe (and funny, bruffles have long been an
expression of perturbance around here - buh buh buh bruffle!)

A question, though, what is Suenos chocolate - dark/semi-sweet?

Thanks,
Christy.