[Sca-cooks] Meatball subs-OOP

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 12:43:53 PDT 2006

grizly wrote:
> [...]
There's a Pizza Oven here in Prince Frederick that makes them as you
describe...and they are mah-ve-loussss!!  They also make killer Italian
sausage subs.

Kiri

--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help

                        -- Audrey Hepburn