[Sca-cooks] Some Antirians go to Estrella...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 15 21:39:41 PDT 2006

Back on Sat, 19 Aug 2006, Anne-Marie mentioned:

  (Yes, I'm still wading through my Pennsic back-digests as time
permits)

  <<< Nope, AnTir still calls it the Eric and I don't see any sign of
that
changing :). We are starting to call "merchants row" the more period
term of "market", and I haven't heard "gate" called "troll" in this
kingdom for a really really long time :) (funny story about taking some
antirians to Estrella and encountering "troll", but that'll wait for
another time) ;)  >>>

Well, now is "another time". So, what's your funny story?

thanks,
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas