[Sca-cooks] Sigh....okay

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Sep 17 00:42:09 PDT 2006

I doubt it with his bragging about being kicked off other lists. I think
he strives for that.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead