[Sca-cooks] Matzo Balls was Re: Meatball subs-OOP

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 15:30:57 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/18/2006 7:36:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> the floaters vs. sinkers argument will never end until
> every one of us is Ded Of Matzo.  Actually, we're getting close to that
> point... I prefer to eat floaters, but better at cooking sinkers

Er, Mine sink at first, then float to the top when they're done. Y'mean
there's some that NEVER float?

And not to toot my own horn (too much) but now no-one else in my family is
allowed to make MB, which included my professional chef late brother-in-law.)

Renata